- All Photos are of Actual Printed Shirt
- Style: Women’s, Medium Fit
- Fabric: 100% Certified Organic, Ring-Spun, Combed Cotton, 120g
- Shirt Color: India Ink Grey
- Print: Transparent White Water-Based Ink, Transparent, Faded Print
The Tale Behind the Shirt
Born in 3968, 100 years before the first intelligent, talking humans appeared, Billy Apespeare rocked the theatrical and literary world. Penning such renowned classics as, The Two Chimpanzees of Verona, Much Ado About Bananas and The Merry Orangutans of Windsor.
Apespeare truly changed the way we see the world, showing us through his words and observations what kind of monkeys we really are.